Please download and fill out this form for your first appointment:
Please download the Post-Operative Instructions here:
Before any appointment (consultation or procedure appointment):
- Minors (below age 18) MUST be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or healthcare power of attorney.
- If you are expecting that a referring doctor has sent us x-rays or any other materials, please call us prior to your appointment to be sure that we have received them.
- Please be aware that even if you have scheduled a procedure appointment (such as a dental extraction) this appointment may become an evaluation appointment at the discretion of Dr. Shaker (if there are medical issues of concern, or if the extent or difficulty of the procedure warrants this).
Before Intravenous Anesthesia:
- Absolutely nothing to eat or drink for six hours prior to the appointment, clear liquids (such as water or apple juice) may be consumed up until three hours prior to the appointment. Your usual medications can be taken with a sip of water at least one hour prior to the appointment.
- You must be accompanied by a responsible adult, 18 years or older. The person should be prepared to stay in the office for your entire appointment, as well as during your recovery at home for the remainder of that day.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be easily rolled up past the elbow, and low heeled shoes.
- Please remove any finger nail polish from left index finger.